Prospective students ask, why DRIVE509? What makes DRIVE509 different than other CDL schools?
The biggest difference is in our commitment to getting students a CDL. The course is 160 hours – but if a student needs longer, then he or she stays longer at no extra charge. It may take someone 3-4 extra weeks of training, but we don’t give up on anyone. Because of this, we are proud of our 100% pass rate.
Every student that has completed the 160 hour course has passed their final exam and gotten their CDL.
If you are researching CDL schools, please take the time to read our reviews on Google and Facebook.
Here are some questions you can ask prospective schools such as:
- What is your tuition? What additional fees are there outside of tuition?
- What happens if I fail the CDL test? Do I have to pay to rent a truck or for additional training
- DRIVE509 – does not charge students for truck rentals to re-test. The student is still responsible for the exam fee if they nneed to re-test
- If I fail the CDL exam, do I have to re-take the course?
- DRIVE509 does not charge students additional tuition if they need a little extra practice or training.
Give us a call or stop by for more information – we have a great team and an excellent track record! Four weeks and you could be on the road to a new career.